Did you know Kids Playce Learning Center and Daycare provides Spanish class as part of tuition? Each and every week our children attend a special Spanish Class, which is supported by incorporating what the kids are learning into their everyday classes. At Kids Playce in Atascocita we believe every child should have an introduction to Spanish. Read more to learn why!
Why learning Spanish at an early is a great idea!
- Recent scientific studies suggest that children have a deeper ability to acquire and develop language skills than adults.
- There is a critical period in human development when children are able to pick up new words and sounds in an almost effortless manner, irrespective of their primary language.
- Scientists believe that before the age of 10 is the best time to start learning a language, and that as people progress to adulthood it becomes increasingly difficult to absorb words in this manner.
- Scientists also believe that learning a language enhances children’s cognitive development. This means that children who learn Spanish are likely to develop better critical thinking skills, as well as have more flexible and creative minds.
- Learning Spanish could have a positive impact on your child’s performance in all subjects at school.